Memberships, as defined by NFRA bylaws are :
Contractor (s): Any individual or company whose primary business is the repair of foundations.
Associate (s): Any individual or company other than Contractor members.
CONTRACTOR APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
- Check for the amount of membership or pay online with a credit card.
- Certificate of Insurance evidencing a minimum $500,000 general liability insurance.
- Credit references from three major suppliers or three credit/payment arrangements contractors may have with product or service providers or a Dun & Bradstreet report with acceptable payment history.
- In active business for a minimum of three years under the company’s name or DBA name.
- Applicant agrees to forward to the association a Certificate of Insurance each year evidencing renewal of general liability insurance.
You can sign up on line now or renew your membership on line right now.
On-Line Membership Application
You can Download a membership application and mail it in or fax it in to us by clicking on the button below.
Down loadable Membership Application
Click Here to send an email to the NFRA Membership Department.